What causes stiff neck ear ache and toothache and headache?

Many things. A tooth infection may cause ear ache and stiff neck. But an infected ear may cause the same symptoms. Start with your dentist and if he does not find a problem visit an ent.
Lots of things. Could be infected tooth or gums, infected ear, inflamed sinus, and so many other problems. You can have not one source, but multiple sources simultaneously. You need to start with 2 docs: 1. Call dentist 2. Call physician. Start there for coordinated plan of rx. They may want to refer you for additional testing or to specialists, but you have to start somewhere, not on the computer.
Vague. Many causes, many symptoms. Need to get to the source with a thorough history and examination.