What do I drink if you suffer from panic disorder?

Panic Disorder. Try to stay away from caffeinated drinks such as coffee and sodas, and excessive amounts of fruit juices which only act to stimulate you and might set the stage for jittery feelings. Try to stick to water or water-based, non-caffeinated drinks.
Ambiance. The environment in which you drink your beverage is important . Also, people with anxiety disorder should avoid caffeine in excess and highly sweetened drinks that result in a sugar high followed by hypoglycemia. This may cause mood swings.