Just had intercourse with 1 person & not able to penetrate penis so am i impotent? I m getting proper erection, sperm count is also proper.

Dr. Shariq Refai

In brief: Not sure

What is the reason of no penetration? Loss of erection or something else? Impotence is when a man can not get or keep an erection and there are many causes of that.
One of which can be performance anxiety, depression, stress, or other medical issues such as diabetes. See your physician for an appropriate history and physical exam and to figure out what is going on.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Shariq Refai
Dr. Shariq Refai
Dr. Neal Kraus
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Erection Info

If you think it's causing difficulty in any way with your life / marriage, you may want to seek discussion with a urologist.
I'm confused about how you mean that you are not able to penetrate but you say you are getting a proper erection. I would see a urologist or speak to your primary doctor about this.

In brief: Erection Info

Dr. Neal Kraus
Dr. Neal Kraus
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: No

If you have an erection, you are not (by defintion) impotent.
Try a lubricant.

In brief: No

Try a lubricant.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Adam Smith