Tryin 4 intercourse for last 4 yrs.But, nothing is happening.I m getting erection but not able to penetrate.Nthng is helping.How can my wife concieve.

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: SEX and Humans

First, I am very sorry to hear this and wish you were in my office.
There is so much more to ask. I am not sure if your wife's vagina is still too tight or the hymen has not been broken yet? Or if you cannot maintain an erection long enough to penetrate her. I would want to know what happens when you masturbate. I think you need a very thorough exam and testing and so does your wife.

In brief: SEX and Humans

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Lubricant

Try a little lubricant - many are available in drug stores.
If the erection isn't maintained long enough, a drug like viagra (sildenafil) or Cialis may help. If still an issue, seek consultation with a urologist. There are several other treatments.

In brief: Lubricant

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Marsha Davis