Broke both my 5th metatarsal neck on both feet, one being displaced. No surgery, wanted to wait for other to be healed. Is this norm? Can it heal?

In brief: healing fracture

The displaced fracture may heal - it is not really possible to answer this accurately without an xray - but , if so, it will not be in proper alignment.
The nondisplaced fracture should heal in place with cam walker -type assistance to prevent motion . See your podiatrist for better guidance and xrays.

In brief: healing fracture

Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Peter Tomasello
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: See below

I believe you've already seen a physician for this such as an orthopedic surgeon or put podiatrist.
At this time i would probably recommend bearing some weight on your heels only and staying off both of 4 foot you can use a cast shoe or cam walker boot device taking calcium supplementation 1500 mg with vitamin d in additional vitamin d3 1000 units once or twice a day to for your fracture healing i would also recommend to drink a lot of water so you don't get any kidney stones these fractures tend to heal up as always your nondisplay station be a problem for in the future. Follow up your treating physician with radiographs good luck thank you.

In brief: See below

Dr. Peter Tomasello
Dr. Peter Tomasello

In brief: My opinion

If have displaced fracture it needs to be fixed first.
Waiting would cause it to heal in wrong position then re breaking it to correct position.

In brief: My opinion

Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Ben Eggleston
Radiology

In brief: See an orthopedic

I suggest you discuss this with an orthopedic surgeon.
They can help you safely consider conservative (nonsurgical) management options. The displaced fracture particularly may not heal, or may not align properly. Surgery for nonunion (which may happen with waiting), have lower success than immediate surgery if needed.

In brief: See an orthopedic

Dr. Ben Eggleston
Dr. Ben Eggleston
Dr. Peter Kurzweil