How do I know if I have I have an addiction to adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine)?

Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Addiction=Disease

Have you lost control over your Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) use? Are you suffering from any consequences of the use? If the answer to both is yes, then you may be addicted.
In any case, you might want to consult with a professional with experience with stimulant addiction.

In brief: Addiction=Disease

Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Dr. Jeffrey Roth
Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: Addiction

To adderall, (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) or to anything else, is characterized by a pattern of use other than as prescribed.
So, if you have faked symptoms to get a script or used it to help you stay awake or yo make you feel better, you are already abusing it. Where abuse becomes addiction is a very find line. Don't try to find it. Get help now with an addiction psychiatrist who can help you figure it out.

In brief: Addiction

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Marsha Davis