Any tips for living with a narcissist?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Resoluteness

There is a iching #43 means resoluteness - I use this for difficult situations - means learn what is legally right - judgement is severe so balance with morally fair that is resoluteness - read my book "boring way to be happy with a dysfunctional family".
Do not be a victim - make conscious choice every moment of this life. Otherwise we loose power. Learn how to create healthy boundaries.

In brief: Resoluteness

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Narcissist

You have to accept the fact that you're going to be devalued, looked down on, topped, belittled, objectified, and nothing will ever be good enough, as your self-esteem will be under constant attack.
What is also true is the narcissist is as such for reasons that have nothing to do with you, the core of which is terrible self esteem. You'll never know way, either. Live with someone else.

In brief: Narcissist

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry