Which is more expensive, root canal or crown?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: $ RCT vs Crown $ ?

That depends upon which tooth, the type of crown and the particular office.
Why do you ask? It's not usual for there to be a choice between the two to solve a particular problem. I suggest you: 1. Find a dentist whom you trust. Then, 2. Discuss your treatment options and not only what you should do, but what happens if you don't. Finally, think long term and not just initial costs. Think wisely.

In brief: $ RCT vs Crown $ ?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler

In brief: Variable

Since fees vary from office to office, one might be more expensive in one office and less expensive in another.

In brief: Variable

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Jack Hinkle