How can I help my friends and family understand?

Dr. Robert Knox
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Helping Understandin
The best way to be understood is to understand others by listening.
After practicing listening, you can seek to be understood. Share your concerns by speaking calmly. Family and friends will want to hear your concerns. But, practice listening, actively first. This means not interrupting and remaining quiet until the other person is done talking.

In brief: Helping Understandin
Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Understanding
We tend to get what we give in life.
Start by trying to employ your empathy to understand the perspectives of your friends and family and then ask for the same in return. Don't expect miracles at first, it takes time, tolerance and empathy to create an understanding environment.Best wishes.

In brief: Understanding
We tend to get what we give in life.
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli