What is causing itchy red spots on body that started from ankles? Mosquito bites?

Could be... ...Although it sounds like you may be experiencing an allergic reaction - possibly hives. You may be allergic to the bites. You may want to start by taking otc benadryl (diphenhydramine). If you are experiencing breathing problems, this can be an anaphylaxis - an emergency...Go to the er then!
Can't say. These lesions need to be visualized & a history needs to be obtained in order to make an accurate diagnosis. Sometimes lab testing or biopsy is necessary.