What can I do about clothing that hurts by the end of the day?

In brief: Interesting question
Is the question asking what to do about discomfort caused by wearing certain clothing? (clothing itself is not alive and has no feelings.
) a person could have some sensory nerve problems in the skin that signal pain when that part of the skin is touched by clothing (a dermatologist or neurologist can look into the matter). One can try wearing different fabrics to see if softer fabrics help.

In brief: Interesting question
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice
In brief: Grooming & Clothing
I would guess that the only thing a doctor can say to this is to not wear that clothing.
This question is way out of bounds for this medical application. One gets clothing advise from the salesperson at a good store. One does not go to the doctor to learn how to dress.

In brief: Grooming & Clothing
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Cindy Juster