Are there natural ways to combat generalized anxiety disorder?

Exercise. Exercise is a great way to relieve stress. Your body releases endorphins during exercise, which can help you feel calm. If you exercise 30 - 60 minutes a day, your stress levels can improve. When stressed, take 5 slow, deep breaths with your eyes closed, then roll your shoulders forward 5 times, then back 5 times. This will slow your heart rate and release tension in your neck and shoulders.
The most natural. Thing in the world is therapy, which can certainly help with gad.
You have a number of. Options. Have you been medically evaluated first to rule out any medical causes? Therapy such as cognitive behavioral therapy rates high. Talk about feelings ; address problems. Don't avoid them. Aim for 7.5 - 8 hours of sleep/ night. Daily physical activity is optimal in a green space. Eat healthfully. Cut out junk carbs, caffeine ; alcohol (or moderate). Try qi gong, tai chi or acupuncture.