How can I raise my self-esteem when I feel so limited?

Dr. Jacqueline Williams
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Reframing thinking
Reframe/restructure your negative thinking by challenging each negative statement--asking if there is any concrete evidence to support the negative statement as being true.
Eliminate the words "should" and "must" from the way you think; substitute "like" or "want". Example "i would like to be married by the age of 30" not i must be married by the age of 30". Reduce feeling like a failure.

In brief: Reframing thinking
Dr. Jacqueline Williams
Dr. Jacqueline Williams
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Self Esteem
You probably need to understand how you cam to feel so critical of yourself.
Try reading my book, "changing your inner voice" featured on the soundmindz.Org website for many examples of how psychotherapy can help restore and improve self esteem, consult a clinical psychologist in your area. Best.

In brief: Self Esteem
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Robert Knox
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Low Self Esteem
The best way to raise your self-esteem is to raise yourself up by helping someone else.
A positive mindset requires exercise, both mentally and physically. The worst way to raise self-esteem is to compare ourselves to others, bringing them down to us.

In brief: Low Self Esteem
Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Robert Knox