Can i take polysporin (bacitracin and polymyxin) eye drops with antihistamine?

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Ophthalmology

The two medications are different classes, the former is for a bacterial eye infection, and the later is for the itching that occurs with allergies.
A caveat would be if you are trying to decrease some untoward side effect of too much polysporin (bacitracin and polymyxin) use, which can cause a contact dermatitis and conjunctivitis. I'd make sure that you follow up with your eye doctor if you are still experiencing eye issu.

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Dr. Jon Fishburn