Do all mouthwashes get rid of gingivitis?

NO WAY. Gingivitis cannot go away on its own or merely with mouthwashes. The smell and symptoms (bleeding, discomfort, etc.,) may be masked. Get to a dentist for a thorough cleaning and proper dental hygiene instructions.
No. No mouthwash can get rid of gingivitis by themselves. Proper oral hygiene with brushing and flossing twice a day, in addition to visiting your dentist at least twice a year, are the main things to get rid of gingivitis. Mouthwashes can help, but they are not all equally effective.