How do I take care of my own physical and mental health needs when communicating with people with dementia?

Dr. Eddie Nakhuda
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Realistically

The common good health measures of exercise , nutrition & rest there are many good sources for care givers of patients with alzheimers disease particularly the alzieihmers society also always remember that it is not the patient but the disease which is causing the condition including painful accusations & emotions.

In brief: Realistically

Dr. Eddie Nakhuda
Dr. Eddie Nakhuda
Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: The same way

You do in all other situations! good sleep, eating well, exercising, socializing with friends and family, and talking about the hard stuff with a good therapist.

In brief: The same way

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich