What to do if infected tooth causes swollen lymph node?

See the dentist. Swollen lymph glands are the body's response to infection. The cause of the infection needs to be treated.
Call ur dentist. The infection needs to be managed by your dentist, and then the cause of the infection ( rotten tooth) needs to be either restored or extracted.
Monitoring Centers. Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food. Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph for anything bad like bacteria/viruses/cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well.
Infected tooth. Lymph nodes are the body's filtering system. Infections spread. Hope you just got a wakeup call. See a dentist as soon as possible for antibiotic coverage and resolution of the infection. Your dentist can tell you what treatment options you have. Left untreated, you are headed for more serious problems. Don't wait!