How long to wait to drink alcohol after norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen)?

Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) Most narcotic from a single dose of Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) is eliminated in 20-30 hours. I would be very cautious with alcohol consumption before 20-30 hours as both alcohol and narcotics are CNS depressants.
Depends. That depends on how much Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) you are taking and how much alcohol you are drinking. Acetaminophen in Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) combined with alcohol can result in liver damage. You want to make sure you are taking less than 4000 mg per day of Acetaminophen and are probably safer avoiding alcohol totally when using norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen). 24 hours off of Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) and you would be safe to drink in moderation.