I can't face dealing with the loss of my parents. How can I prepare?

Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: You really cant
It is very hard to lose your parents.
...That is natural and normal and no matter how prepared you are it is often still very hard. So "preparing" means accepting and going through the stages of grief. Get help if you need it. Talk to them and have them tell you their story...It is so amazing. And you will get through it....

In brief: You really cant
It is very hard to lose your parents.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Need more info
Are your parents dying now? Or is this a generalized recognition they won't live forever and you are worried? Enjoy them. Let them know you love them. Be happy about all the great things they have taught you and celebrate their lives.
The best tool for grieving is an album (or cd) of pictures throughout their/your lives so you can look at it any time.

In brief: Need more info
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Shontae Buffington