It's really getting to me. How do I deal with losses?

Grief & Loss. Kubler-ross introduced the 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. You may be experiencing any of these emotions following your losses. You do not have to go through each stage in order to heal. There is no typical response to loss/there is no typical loss. Turn to friends/family; draw comfort in your faith; join a support group; find a counselor/therapist.Take care1.
Losses. A loss of something we dearly want or someone we love takes time to work through. For some women, a loss may be a miscarriage or a stillbirth. In such cases, grief is for the loss of the potential child but also the wanted and dreamed of future. Talking through your feelings is hard, but important. Sometimes a friend or spouse can help, but if there is no one, a grief counselor may help.