Can you tell me how to deal with my depression?

Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: The idea is to not
Have to deal with depression, but rather to be treated for it to the point that it is gone! see a psychologist or a psychiatrist for an evaluation and guidance on treatment alternatives.

In brief: The idea is to not
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Get help.
Depression inevitably results in personal apathy & confusion.
Without help, you won't have the motivation nor the mental clarity to push yourself up & out of depression. Help may be a close relative or friend you trust who takes initiative to locate/utilize professional intervention, & pushes you toward activities & habits that promote energy, optimism & self-esteem. Then, take their direction.

In brief: Get help.
Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Dr. Rudolf Brutoco