Can you tell me how to deal with my depression?

The idea is to not. Have to deal with depression, but rather to be treated for it to the point that it is gone! see a psychologist or a psychiatrist for an evaluation and guidance on treatment alternatives.
Get help. Depression inevitably results in personal apathy & confusion. Without help, you won't have the motivation nor the mental clarity to push yourself up & out of depression. Help may be a close relative or friend you trust who takes initiative to locate/utilize professional intervention, & pushes you toward activities & habits that promote energy, optimism & self-esteem. Then, take their direction.