Is it ok to take a drugs perscribed to me for me to get my wisdom teeth pulled?

Dr. Thomas Riney

In brief: Taking meds

Only use drugs prescribed by the doctor exactly as told, their have been teen overdoses with death after misuse or misprescribing pain meds with wisdom tooth extraction.

In brief: Taking meds

Dr. Thomas Riney
Dr. Thomas Riney
Dr. Daniel Quon
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

If your are referring to medications that you normally take as prescribed by your physician, your dentist or surgeon will tell you which ones you should or should not take prior to surgery as some can have adverse effects with the anesthetic and/or surgery itself.
If you are prescribed medication to take before or after your surgery by your dentist or surgeon, follow the instructions.

Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Shontae Buffington