Please help me with my eating disorder. Where do I start?

Glad you're asking;) Find a psychotherapist who specializes in eating disorders. A personal referral is a great one; otherwise, google search for one. Various websites such as www.Psychologytoday.Com have therapists and psychiatrists listed by zipcode and by specialty. Wishing you all the best!
Psychiatrist. Makecsn appointment with a psychiatrist with experience in treating eating disorders. Also, see a local md, general practioner for a check up and laboratory evaluation. Also, try and locate a dietician to help you with a proper balanced diet. Good luck.