T3 (liothyronine) T4 pain 3 months after car accident. Should I see an acupuncturist?

Acupuncture. If you have serious injuries from a car accident - would recommend evaluation by a conventional medical provider. Many types of injuries from a MVA may respond well to acupuncture.
You could. How do you know you have T3 (liothyronine) pain? If you have ongoing pain, seeing an acupuncturist might help. Conservative methods, like acupuncture and physical therapy initially are preferred. If it does not resolve, get some imaging and your primary care can refer you to ortho or interventional pain.

Related Questions