I've taken multiple tests and all told me I have borderline personality disorder. What should I do?

Dr. William Holmes
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Seek Help

It sounds like you have evidence of difficulties that are likely to interfere with your daily life.
It would be worthwhile for you to seek out an appointment with either a mental health provider to look at treatment options. When seeking a provider it would be good to ask if he/she is experienced in treating borderline personality disorder.

In brief: Seek Help

Dr. William Holmes
Dr. William Holmes
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Borderline

Get an evaluation from a psychiatrist to help identify what borderline personality disorder means to you and whatever else may be bothering you.
Consider recommendations for medication if any are given. Get a referral for a reputable psychotherapist to speak with. Meds and therapy combined are most optimal; no just one or the other.

In brief: Borderline

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Borderline

Please refer to my answer above re. Dbt.

In brief: Borderline

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali