I've taken multiple tests and all told me I have borderline personality disorder. What should I do?

Seek Help. It sounds like you have evidence of difficulties that are likely to interfere with your daily life. It would be worthwhile for you to seek out an appointment with either a mental health provider to look at treatment options. When seeking a provider it would be good to ask if he/she is experienced in treating borderline personality disorder.
Borderline. Get an evaluation from a psychiatrist to help identify what borderline personality disorder means to you and whatever else may be bothering you. Consider recommendations for medication if any are given. Get a referral for a reputable psychotherapist to speak with. Meds and therapy combined are most optimal; no just one or the other.