I have chronic pain that's interfering with my life and dreams and making me angry, frustrated, depressed. Is there anything I can do about this?

Yes. Many patients with chronic pain suffer from depression. It is very important that you seek the help of a mental health professional. There are psychologists who specialize in the area of chronic pain. Often, treating the underlying depression or cause of depression improves the chronic pain.
See doctor. Pain and depression go hand in hand. Start by seeing your doctor. There are several medications that can help pain as well as improve depression and anxiety.