What kind of experience is it to have borderline personality disorder?

Bad mood swings! Extreme sensitivity to feeling abandoned or rejected by others. Very intense emotions, both good and bad, often leading to impulses to harm oneself (eg, by cutting or burning); suicidal feelings are common. A severe feeling of emptiness inside, and lack of a stable sense of self. Hard to maintain stable relationships because feelings seem overwhelming. It's often quite unpleasant.
Miserable. The only good and valid treatment is dbt which is valid scientific and evidence based and works by marsha it is practical easy and done with a trained therapist and works when pt is ready it is called dielectic behavioral therapy we in the field of neuro science do believe there might be a a neurochemical factor too.
Borderline. Intense fear of abandonment, being manipulative, impulsivity, a tendency to think of people and things in all good or all bad terms, self mutilating behaviors, drug and alcohol abuse, sexual impulsivity, a profoundly disturb sense of self, and extreme emotional volatility.