Is it possible for anyone under 18 to be diagnosed with borderline personality disorder?

Yes. For many reasons, diagnosing personality disorders in teens is dicier. For example, teens may "try out" different personality styles that can look like a personality disorder but don't last. Even so, the diagnostic rules (dsm-iv) specify that most personality disorders, including bp, can be diagnosed under age 18. The only added requirement is that symptoms must be present for at least a year.
Yes, But we try not to diagnose children or adolescents with any personality disorder unless the symptoms are pervasive, persistent and unlikely to be limited to a particular developmental stage or axis i illness.