What are the mild symptoms of autism and Asperger syndrome?

Autism signs/sxs. In children, red flags for autism/aspergers is diverse. Impaired social skills, speech & language & nonverbal communication difficulties, and inflexible behaviors are classic themes. In babies and toddlers: no-eye contact, smiles, response to name, following objects visually, reciprocal behavior, initiation or response to cuddling, playing with others or sharing interest/enjoyment.
Autistic Disorder. A problem in reciprocal social interactions that harmfully impacts functioning @ work & home. Poor conversational skills; monitone speech. Trouble understanding that (not why) other people may not think what you think, feel how you feel, or want to do what you want, because of lack of theory of mind. Not knowing what to do to make others think better of you. May have anxiety/depression.