What is the economic impact of pain?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Huge

Pain is, by far, the most common cause of short and long term disability and absenteeism. I don't have exact number of how many $ or missed days of work are forfeited due to pain, but i can tell the figures are huge.

In brief: Huge

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Whoa

Interesting question! if you would take all the pharmaceutical companies and their tons of meds for pain.
Then add in the alternative medicine professionals and supplements. Add in hospitals, doctors, chiropractors, physical therap;ists, dentists, etc and insurance companies...Then you might have just a tip of the iceberg relating to the economic impact of pain. Great question!

In brief: Whoa

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman