I'm 25, male. What can I do now to increase fertility after marriage? I-e to increase sperm count. What kind of food & life style will help?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Herbs & supplements

At least 3 herbs have been proven in published studies to improve sperm count and motility: maca, tongkat ali & mucuna pruriens.
There is also evidence that ginseng, ashwagandha and tribulus may be helpful. Reliable standardized extracts are available. Other nutrients like zinc & l-carntine/acetly-l-carnitine can help too. See http://www.Raysahelian.Com/fertility.Html for a summary of research.

In brief: Herbs & supplements

In brief: Healthy

Assuming that no other problem is missing in profile (eg you haven't been diagnosed hypogonadism, low sperm count) in general healthy both diet and lifestyle should suffice for normal fertility, which is random anyway for other reasons (female factors, timing related, etc).
Avoiding known causes of low sperm count (prolonged genital exposure to heat, wearing too tight underwear, etc) would help.

In brief: Healthy

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham