I have acne & perrenial white pimples in head & on face. Medication gives temporary relief. Doc says its harmone problem, testosterone. What to do?

Need prescriptions . Over the counter benzoyl peroxide v can be tried. Your doctor can prescribe topical retinoids derivatives. Topical or oral antibiotics are often effective. In your case your doctor may decide to prescribe Aldactone (spironolactone), a relatively safe oral medication, which should help if "hormonal problem".
Manage it. Of course you have plenty of testosterone on board -- you're a man! you should be enjoying this time in your life, and your acne is manageable as long as you're compliant. You can't cure it; it'll go away eventually on its own & meds will keep it at bay. I'm sorry you ended up with scars but these may give your face "character" (jet li, photo).