I stubbed my toe and now it's black and swollen. Doesn't hurt much but I have a dance tomorrow. What to do?

In brief: See a doctor
Your symptoms would deem avisit to the podiatrist to see if the toe is fractured or how severe the injury is if it is black.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. John Ayres
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Be more careful
Unless you have peripheral vascular disease, ice is your friend & will help.
Blood under the nail should be released it as soon as possible after the injury using a hot paper clip to make a hole in the center of the nail or better yet - have a trained health professional do it. Ibuprofen and Naproxen will help with inflammation. Let pain be your guide. If its hurts too much to dance then don't.

In brief: Be more careful
Dr. John Ayres
Dr. John Ayres
Dr. Keegan Duchicela