Are there many common health risks involved with drinking powerade everyday without the exercize, as sport drinks are meant for exercizing?

Sports drinks. Call me a cynic but sports drinks were not intended for exercising but rather for making money. You'll do just fine drinking water, unless you're in the midst of an intense long distance, endurance event. And even then, you'll most likely do fine w/water. Most weekend warriors won't notice fractional improvement reported by collegiate teams that started this craze.
No. Sports drinks such as powerade or gatorade are not meant for only sports or exercising. They maintain the acid-base balance required for normal cellular activities.They are made to quickly replace the fluid lost during exercise or playing sports and restore acid base balance. Some also provide a boost of carbs lost. The only bad thing in sports drinks is the sugar added but its better then sodas.