What should I do about my possible dead toe nail?

Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Podiatry
In brief: See a physician
There are a multitude of reasons that people describe the toenail as being 'dead' and there are often ways to help.
See a specialist for this.

In brief: See a physician
See a specialist for this.
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry
In brief: Have it evaluated
Some causes of abnormal nail growth include trauma, infection, side effects of medication, and possible systemic diseases such as psoriasis.
Have them inspected by a professional to determine the cause of the problem, as treatment varies depending on the diagnosis.

In brief: Have it evaluated
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: All toenails...
...Are "dead", so i'm not sure what you mean.
If the nail has peeled off, there are a variety of possible reasons. If the nail is thick and crumbly you may have a fungal infection. See a dermatologist and get a precise diagnosis.

In brief: All toenails...
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern