Strange swelling on my toe. What do I do?

In brief: See a doctor

I would see a doctor for examination.

In brief: See a doctor

I would see a doctor for examination.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh

In brief: More info needed

To receive an answer that will be more helpful, you need to give more information.
..Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns. You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better. Also tells us what it looks like. Is it discolored, swollen or point tender. The more you tell the better the answer.

In brief: More info needed

Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Depends on the cause

Some causes of swelling of the toes can include systemic problems such as hypertension, gout, and problems with the kidneys and localized issues such as arthritis, infection, lymphatic obstruction, blood clots, varicose veins, trauma (fracture, sprain, and tendonitis) and side effects to medication.
Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Depends on the cause

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat