My big toes point outwards and it's beginning to get kinda bad. What should I do?

In brief: More info needed

To receive an answer that will be more helpful, you need to give more information.
..Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns. You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better. Also tells us what it looks like. Is it discolored, swollen or point tender. The more you tell the better the answer.

In brief: More info needed

Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman

In brief: Bunion Deformity

If the toe is drifting towards the 2nd toe then this is no doubt a bunion deformity/hallux valgus.
Usually the great toe joint looks larger on the insider and can be painful with tighter shoes. This is a hereditary condition that can be corrected surgically.

In brief: Bunion Deformity

Dr. Angelo Mitsos
Dr. Angelo Mitsos