What are my chances of getting tetanus after a cut on my foot?

In brief: Small

Though the chances may be small the cut needs to be examined and your tetanus brought up to date.
The consequences if ignored are great.

In brief: Small

The consequences if ignored are great.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Alfredo Garcia

In brief: DTaP vaccine

The significance of your question lies more on your immunity to tetanus.
Most children (and i would have hoped to say all if some parents do not refuse their children to be vaccinated) before entering kindergarten are immune. Every person needs a booster dose every 10 years. If the cut is from a deeply punctured wound caused by a dirty, contaminated sharp object, 5 years is the cutoff.

In brief: DTaP vaccine

Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Adam Smith