My broken toe has no feeling. Who should I see?

Podiatrist. A podiatrist will be able to perform an exam and evaluation.
A podiatric surgeon. If you have no feeling in your 'broken toe' you need to be evaluated by a board certified podiatric surgeon. If there is a vascular compromise or nerve impingement this needs to be treated. Don't get caught in the myth that 'there is nothing you can do for a broken toe'.