Can MS increase heart rate and slow kidney function?

Neither. MS is NOT a disease of heart or kidney. However, medications could affect both organ systems.
Yes. Multiple sclerosis (ms) can cause alterations in autonomic cardiovascular functions. This makes intuitive sense and I have observed this clinically. There does seem to be an association between ms and impaired kidney function. It may be related to impaired bladder function.
If in pain. Which ms patients often are heart rate will increase as a response to the pain but i can not see a connection to abnormal kidney function.