How can I fix my flat feet?

Dr. Robert Leland
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: It Depends
Orthopaedic conditions such as flat feet only requiring "fixing" if symptommatic.
A variety of surgical and non-surgical options exist but need to be tailored to your particular condition. Go to www.Aofas.Org to find an orthopaedic foot and ankle specialist in your area for more specific information.

In brief: It Depends
Dr. Robert Leland
Dr. Robert Leland
Dr. David Laha
I agree with Dr Leland's answer but would add that there are excellent Podiatric physicians that treat this condition on a regular basis. Visit ACFAS.org for information
Dr. Vinod Panchbhavi
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: See an orthopedic su
Flat feet need treatment only if they cause pain or interfere with function.
You must and has an md qualification if you have problems related to your flat foot.

In brief: See an orthopedic su
Dr. Vinod Panchbhavi
Dr. Vinod Panchbhavi
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine