Looking for home remedies for ingrown toenails?

Wouldn't try at home. This could be dangerous due to the high incidence of infection in this area. If untreated (or improperly treated) you could harbor an infection which can easily penetrate the bone under the nail. A bone infection is very serious and expensive to treat (see osteomyelitis). If bothersome, just see a doctor for help.
None. Ingrown toenails are the result of the nail growing into the nail fold of the toe. Without removal of that offending border, the problem will not improve. See a physician that specializes in the feet (i.e. Podiatrist) to have this addressed. Not doing so can result in some serious consequences stemming from infection as the nail cuts into the soft tissue.