How do I get rid of my major heel pain?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Check it out

Ask the orthopedic surgeon what causing my heel pai, what kind treatment good for it.

In brief: Check it out

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Depends on the cause

Heel pain is most often caused by plantar fasciitis, a condition that is sometimes also called heel spur syndrome when a spur is present.
Heel pain may also be due to other causes, such as infection, tendonitis, arthritis, stress fracture, nerve irritation, retained foreign body, bone tumor, or a cyst. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Depends on the cause

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat

In brief: See a podiatrist

If the pain has been in existance for a while and is major then you need to have it examined.

In brief: See a podiatrist

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh