What should I do for a possible fractured heel?

1st get an x-ray. You need to be examined and have an x-ray taken to determine if there is a fracture.
See a physician. If you believe you have a fractured heel bone (the calcaneus) you should see a physician for radiographs (xrays). Depending of the nature of the injury, location of the fracture (if any) and symptoms, this will require medical attention.