Have bunion left foot, hammer toes, and a corn on second toe. How do I fix my feet?

Dr. David Laha
Podiatry
In brief: Usually Surgery
These are structural deformities.
Surgery is needed to correct the deformities. Symptoms can be improved with better shoes and supports. See your podiatrist to discuss the options and see what is best for your situation. Dr l.

In brief: Usually Surgery
These are structural deformities.
Dr. David Laha
Dr. David Laha
In brief: Correct and fix it
By surgery.

In brief: Correct and fix it
By surgery.
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
In brief: Fix foot
In your case sounds like surgery is in your future.
Surgery is only way to fix it if all conservative measures have failed. Discuss details with podiatrist.

In brief: Fix foot
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
In brief: Fix feet
Bunions are corrected only via surgery.
Posture is not the problem , but rather the biomechanics of the feet. See your podiatrist for assistance with these problems.

In brief: Fix feet
Bunions are corrected only via surgery.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Bad posture
Problem is not at the feet - your body is trying to distribute weight improperly - if you correct only your feet you will have issues with your back later - understand what caused the problems with foot - either see osteopathic or chiropracter before corrrecting feet.

In brief: Bad posture
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
I would respectfully disagree. The problem of a bunion and hammer toe is definatively related.
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine