Have bunion left foot, hammer toes, and a corn on second toe. How do I fix my feet?

Dr. David Laha
Podiatry

In brief: Usually Surgery

These are structural deformities.
Surgery is needed to correct the deformities. Symptoms can be improved with better shoes and supports. See your podiatrist to discuss the options and see what is best for your situation. Dr l.

In brief: Usually Surgery

These are structural deformities.
Dr. David Laha
Dr. David Laha

In brief: Correct and fix it

By surgery.

In brief: Correct and fix it

By surgery.
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao

In brief: Fix foot

In your case sounds like surgery is in your future.
Surgery is only way to fix it if all conservative measures have failed. Discuss details with podiatrist.

In brief: Fix foot

Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman

In brief: Fix feet

Bunions are corrected only via surgery.
Posture is not the problem , but rather the biomechanics of the feet. See your podiatrist for assistance with these problems.

In brief: Fix feet

Bunions are corrected only via surgery.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Bad posture

Problem is not at the feet - your body is trying to distribute weight improperly - if you correct only your feet you will have issues with your back later - understand what caused the problems with foot - either see osteopathic or chiropracter before corrrecting feet.

In brief: Bad posture

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
I would respectfully disagree. The problem of a bunion and hammer toe is definatively related.