I have a cut in between my toe? What's the best way to take care of it?

In brief: More info needed

Could be a fungus infection.
To receive an answer that will be more helpful, you need to give more information...Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns. You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better. Also tells us what it looks like. Is it discolored, swollen or point tender. The more you tell the better the answer.

In brief: More info needed

Could be a fungus infection.
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman

In brief: Antiseptic

Usually washing the area with soap and water and applying a topical antiseptic and bandaid will heal the cut as long as there is not infection or it is not too deep.

In brief: Antiseptic

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Marsha Davis