Is testicle pain after hernis surgery common?

Yes it is... During the surgery, the testicular cord (of which the testicle is at the end of in the scrotum) is manipulated extensively. This can result in that uncomfortable feeling/pain of getting struck in the testicle. I recommend wearing an athletic supporter for a few weeks - it will help with that and provide some security while you heal and get over it. Be well!
Yes. But it is usually not severe, and once the postoperative pain and swelling goes down after 2-6 weeks, there shouldn't be any pain, but you may have occasional discomfort that shouldn't limit your activities. Check with your surgeon to find out more. Hope this helps!
Can be. Common to have temporary pain from nerve irritation to the testicle and upper thigh region. This usually resolves over some weeks. See your surgeon to be sure that you are healing properly.
Yes. An inguinal hernia protruds in the groin along with the blood supply to the testicle. In the process of repairing the hernia, there is some gentle manipulation of the spermatic cord that attaches to the testicle. The discomfort is to be expected and will resolve during the recovery from surgery.