There is a cut on my foot just above my big toe. I'm not feeling well. Is it ok to lay down? Or do I need to be seen?

See doctor. If the symptoms you are having are from the cut and not just looking at it you need to be seen asap.
See a physician. If you have had an injury of and you are not feeling well, have someone take you to an urgent care or emergency room so that you can be evaluated.