I have corns inside foot calluses. What do I do?

In brief: Remove them

First try application of over the counter medication, if fails get them removed.

In brief: Remove them

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Oliver Wang
Podiatry

In brief: See specialist

Corns inside calluses can be warts.
Removing the calluses may not solve your pain. You need to see dermatologist or foot specialist for help. Avoid acid corn removers.

In brief: See specialist

Corns inside calluses can be warts.
Dr. Oliver Wang
Dr. Oliver Wang
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Depends on the cause

Many things can cause calluses.
Some reasons that one may develop a callus include: viral infections (warts), friction, pressure, repedetive trauma, and a limitation of joint motion. Some genetic conditions may also cause people to develop calluses on the hands and the feet. Treatment depends on the cause of the problem. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Depends on the cause

Many things can cause calluses.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat