Which jordan shoe is perfect for flat feet or bunions?

None. Most basketballs shoes don't come with adequate support. Make sure the shoes are comfortable and you can fit an extra support to help improve foot function. Dr l.
Any or none. Jordans are quite nice to look at. I have an old school pair for indoors only. But if you have flat feet, may need to add arch supports to any shoe. If bunions, may need wider shoe, so that can limit selection. Many companies make good shoes. My personal fave is new balance but they don't have flashy style you may prefer.
Well fitted shoes. Well fitted shoes is needed not who makes the shoes.